Friday, February 15, 2008
My Perfect Pit Crew
It's sometime after midnight, and my bike isn't working. I'm supposed to meet someone who I've only met via the triathlon club forum for a two hour and forty five minute bike ride tomorrow morning and I need a new right shifter. My pit crew a.k.a. my husband works hard and cheap. Not only is he sacrificing his sleep and anything else he could get on this Valentine's Day night to stay up and fix my bike, but he's sacrificed the shifter from his own bike and put it on my bike so that I can go for my ride in the morning. That's what Valentine's Day is all about for a triathlete. He's speaking my love language. He is constantly willing to forgo his own workouts, bike parts, etc. so that I can get my workout in. My pit crew, I mean husband, is perfect for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My Sweet,
You are always worth it! I love you.
--Your Pit Crew
Post a Comment